Thursday 19 January 2012

Testimonial - Sarah & Humphrey

Humphrey
I just wanted to say thank you for communicating with Humphrey.  You confirmed a lot of what I knew (but had doubted) but also put my mind at rest that he was ready to go and knows that we loved him so much.  I felt a lot lighter after I'd spoken to you and will look for the signs of him saying hello.  Humphrey is a truly beautiful soul and brought such love and light into our lives, I will always miss him but know now that he is there for me and always will be. 

I am so interested in animal communication and hope in time more light will be spread throughout the world and more people will see the true beautiful souls of animals.

You are compassionate and understanding and I'm sure you will help many more animals and their carers.  Thank you for sharing your stories with me.

Thank you,

Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment