Tuesday 16 April 2013

Client testimonial - Lucinda & Kia

Kia (now in Spirit)
Lucinda contacted me, asking me if I could communicate with animals in Spirit as she'd love to connect with her gorgeous cat Kia, who passed away on 21st October 2010, aged 17 & a half.
Kia was able to put Lucinda's mind at rest & help her find peace with the loss of Kia through the communication.

Here is Lucinda's testimonial following one phone consultation:

"Thanks so much for putting my mind at ease and for the wonderful communication with Kia cat.
The 3 main things you said, re her being a noisy/chatty cat, re her being helped to sleep when she went “home” and the very very VERY relevant heart symbol have given me such assurance and comfort and joy! Thank you sweet Gemma!"

This consultation was carried out over the phone, I communicated with Kia using the photo above.

You don't have to have a problem to book a consultation with me, you can ask or tell your pet anything during a consultation... it's like a conversation between you & your pet with me acting as interpreter/ translator.

To book a consultation for you & your beloved pet click here.

1 comment: