Sunday 6 February 2011

My First Fair & First Talk!!

Me & Ben
Well I did my very first MBS (Mind Body Spirit) Fair yesterday at Whitchurch, it was held in the very lovely Hill Valley Hotel & I was really pleased with my spot - next to the lovely Mr Benjamin Stubbs!
I didn't take any bookings but spoke to a lot of people & now a few more people are aware of Animal Communication & me. I had two hightlights; a young lady coming to my stall wanting to connect with her beautiful horse Lady who is in Spirit & meeting Emma, an 11 year old Animal Communicator.

Me & Emma (up & coming Animal Communicator)!
 I did my very first talk & I have to say I was nervous as hell! There were about 10 people sat down for the talk & a few people stopped in their tracks to listen as they looked round the stalls. I had practised & had prompt cards with me but decided to do it without them. As I got into it the nerves settled & I really enjoyed it. I had two animals to demonstrate Animal Communication with (unplanned). One was a gorgeous chiwawa called Peppy who belonged to a couple who also had a stall there, Peppy was with them so everyone got to say hello to him & he loved the attention! Peppy communicated beautifully & was a great demo! Then I did a communication with a the lady's hores in Spirit called Lady - another great communication & a few tears to be shed in the crowd.




My stall
A fantastic day that flew by & I'm now looking forward to my next Fair in Ellesmere on 27th Feb!

No comments:

Post a Comment