Tuesday 15 February 2011

New Radio Feature - ASK FINGLES!


I've been doing the radio show every Monday at 6pm GMT with Carl Munson now for a few weeks & it has really evolved since the first show. I now do live connections with people & their pets on the show & have callers from all over the World.

Yesterday's show saw the arrival of a new feature - ASK FINGLES! Being Valentine's Day I asked my cat Fingles for his opinion on Love & Relationships (using animal communication - he hasn't just developed a voice box)! I then shared his pearls of wisdon with the listeners. Every week I'll be asking Fingles' for his opinion on different things from Love & Relationships to Death!

If you'd like to hear the new Feature on last nights show click here & get the Fingles Tingles!

No comments:

Post a Comment