Tuesday 21 December 2010

3rd Radio show - LIVE communications!

What a show! This is my 3rd show with Carl Munson on his Barefoot Broadcast. click here to listen to the whole show

If you'd like to hear a small snippet of me talking to a caller & communicating with her cat Kahuna LIVE click here
Kahuna
In this show we had callers ring in for LIVE communications with their pets. This is a first for me as I've always used photos & basic details like the pets name, age & gender. It proved to be a success with me communicating with a dog in spirit, 1 living dog & 2 living cats. We had 3 callers; 1 from America & 2 from the UK. It just proves that communication with animals can be done through their owners, when they talk about their pets with love the animals energy comes through.

1 comment:

  1. See also: http://audioboo.fm/boos/241690-can-you-teach-your-cat-the-green-cross-code

    ReplyDelete