Friday 10 December 2010

We have moved!

So, we finally moved house at the end of November! The house is lovely & so is the village - getting snowed in, Ben pranging his car, having no heating for 3 days & feeling like a bit of a visitor wasn't so lovely & this obviously affected our beautiful cat Fingles.

I'm pleased to say things are settling down now though. Most boxes are unpacked, the snow's melted away, Ben wasn't hurt (only the car), we got oil delivered & now have heating & I'm feeling less of a visitor as I settle in.

Fingles has been affected & as an Animal Communicator I obviously did my best to help him but was struggling so called on the lovely ladies I did my course with. One of them, Georgie communicated with Fingles last night and the result was brilliant.... Animal Communication never ceases to amaze me!

Toward the end of the communication Fingles came out from behind the sofa and laid on the floor in front of me - looking the most relaxed he has since we moved. He then got on my lap, something he's not done at all since we moved. He's now becoming much more chilled and I'm sure he'll be back to his old self soon. We forget that our animals are sensitive and mirror us. I was feeling unsettled and like a bit of a visitor in my own home so it's no wonder he felt the same.

2 other ladies have also offered to communicate with him so it'll be interesting to see what he has to say next time!

I love Animal Communication!! xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment