Sunday 2 January 2011

Happy New Year everyone

Well it's 2011! I've just been reading my very first communication with Tessa back in May 2010, it's crazy to think 8 months on from that I'm a fully qualified animal communicator, have left my boring job, have moved house & have a weekly radio show talking about animal communications! 2011 is going to be an exciting year and I am so looking forward to getting Pets Tails up & running.

My friend Jay Atkinson who I only met this August gave me some great advice the other day. She told me to write a letter to myself from my future self. So yesterday I wrote to myself from 31st December 2011 telling myself about all that I'd accomplished in 2011. After writing it I felt so excited that I had all these things ready for me to achieve. It's something I'd recommend to anyone, rather than making Resolutions. It'll be interesting to check everything off at the end of the year but even more exciting is what's lined up for me.

To start with I have an article to write for More to Life Magazine as the Editor asked me to write something. I also have a couple of Mind Body & Spirit Fairs to attend, more info to follow on them later. So... along with distributing my new business cards out & liasing with yards, vets & kennels I've got a busy time ahead of me.

I'd like to thank you all for following my Blog, for taking an interest in what I'm doing & by supporting me.

I 'd like to wish everyone a Happy New Year & I hope all of your wishes come true!

Love Gem x

No comments:

Post a Comment