Tuesday 25 January 2011

The Trust Technique with James French

Today I have two appointments booked in, both local & I'm really looking forward to getting out there & helping. I'm seeing a dog who's neighbours complain of his constant barking & a lady who's cat sadly passed away recently. Two very different people & animals that need help in different areas. To prepare myself I'm working with James French's Trust Technique. For £12 per month I am able to access online tutorials that can help me to work with the Trust Technique on my cat & on myself! I'm also able to watch beautiful & moving videos of James working with various animals & the money goes to help James work with this life changing technique to help those animals that need it most - Rescue Animals. Take a look at the site:

The Trust Technique

No comments:

Post a Comment