Tuesday 7 June 2011

Workshops coming soon

I've been thinking of doing workshops for some time now but FEAR has been getting in the way!
What if no one comes?
What if no one sees my adverts?

Then I read Neale Walsch's Tweet.. "Every action taken is based on LOVE or FEAR. When you choose the action LOVE sponsors, you experience the glory of Who You Really Are"

I'm not religious but I do believe in "something" that we all came from & we all go back to & I call it Source, I see it as the Source of everything, Neale calls it God... you probably have your own name. I know this is probably quite deep for this time in the morning but it reminded me of what a lot of animals have communicated to me... "Make a decision for me based on love & you'll never go wrong. Make a decision for me based on fear & you need to re-think your decision".

So this morning I am taking this advice. I'm not going to let fear hold me back from doing my workshops, I'm going to get on with planning them & get them up on my website. I'm going to see a gorgeous venue tomorrow which is close to my home so if it 'feels' right I'm booking it & I'm sure people will flock to my workshops. When they're up on the website I'll let you know, I'll be letting EVERYONE know!

I hope this little story helps you with whatever fear you have holding you back from doing what you really want to do.

Have a great day! x

3 comments:

  1. I couldn't agree more, Gem... Fear or Love? It's our choice, every time! Thank you for your incredibly wise words... you are SOOOOO loved xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad I bought you his book! You go for it sis :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Go for it with Love! :)
    Sue PG

    ReplyDelete