Monday 10 May 2010

Tabby's tail


Feedback from Tabby's Mum in red.

Technique 1
1.       How do you feel physically?
“I feel ok, no serious problems”. ( I get a twinge in my tummy but could be my physical being & not Tabby’s – I  ask  her to repeat it & she doesn’t so probably me but worth mentioning just in case).
could be correct she has been checked at vet recently & no problems highlighted
2.       How do you feel physically when you run?
I see her really sprinting & chasing something. I say to her “Wow you’re fast” & she says “Yes I am”. I then asked “Do you get any aches or pains?” & she says “No! Fit as a fiddle!”
she does like to chase butterflies & bees in the back garden
3.       How do you feel physically when you get up from sleeping?
“Fine, I tend to yawn & stretch my paws out, I take my time”. I asked “Do you ache when you get up? She said “No, but I tend to get some food”. 
Thats very true she always goes for food after sleeping
4.       How do you feel emotionally? What’s your character like?
“I’m quite laid back & easy going, I’m just happy. I’m laid back, friendly & cuddly”. I see her laid on her back looking lovingly up to someone – she’s on their lap.
She isn’t particulary cuddly, the odd occasion usually when im in on my own or if im sleeping on the sofa she will come up on my lap and start making her bed on me
5.       Do you like to play?
“Sometimes, when I feel like it” I see her batting a white mouse toy.
she doesn’t have any ‘cat’ toys as wont play with them, she prefers to play with my hair bobbles or elastic bands
6.       What do you find fun?
“Being outside & sniffing the air, I like the sun on me, it warms me up”. I see her sat smiling, looking up at the sun. I asked “Do you find anything else fun?” she said “Not really, I have simple tastes”.
she does exactly this i’ll watch her sometimes outside she sits there all dainty with her eyes squinted sniffing the air in the sun
7.       How do you feel about other cats?
“I quite like them, I like to cuddle up to them” I asked “Do you still get to cuddle up to them?” she said “yes, when I can”.
Tabby doesn’t get on with other cats she disliked my old kittens and has 1 friend in the whole street even then she still picks on him every now again i find her very solitary
8.       How do you feel with people?
I see her rubbing against peoples legs. I ask her “Does she like.....”
“women” – She nods & says “Yes”
“men” – “Hmmmm – yes but not as much”
“children” – “I’m not really fussed”
this all appears correct she is still trying to understand Kevs 18month old baby trying to work out what she is lol
9.       I repeated your name to get her reaction
I see her rubbing against your legs & she’s purring & smiling. I ask “Do you love her” & she says “Oh yes, of course”
10.   Is there anything you’d like to communicate to your human?
“Tell her she’s my friend. I love her & she’s an angel”. Perplexed I ask “Why is she an angel” (no offence Sarah!) she says “she has wings” (I start to doubt my ability as I know you have a tattoo of wings which she’s probably referring to so I ask her for more) she says “she has a glow”
11.   Is there any way I can help you through this communication?
“I’d like more biscuits, I like biscuits & don’t get enough, I’d also like a fleece bed”. I saw a round bed. 
Having bought tabby beds before she doesn’t sleep on them.. she does however tend to sleep in our round wash basket with CLEAN clothes in lol
12.   Tell me something only you & your human would know
“I scratch sometimes, I get told off but I just love it” She shows me a pink collar with a bell.
she does scratch the sofas and gets told off. She did used to have a pink collar with a bell but came coming home without it so she doesn’t wear a collar anymore.
13.   Do you like your new home? Are you happy there?
“Yes it’s nice, I feel safe & there’s friendly cats around” I ask “Do you like to go & see the cats?” she says “No, I tend to stay at home, but I do venture out”. 
She spends the same time out as she does in mainly again she has 1 cat friend.
 Technique 2

1.       How do you feel physically?
“On top of the world, I’m bouncy & fit” I asked “so you have no pains?” & she replied “No, not a dickie bird” – she’s proud of this!
2.       How do you feel physically after eating?
“Ohhh I feel satisfied but I could just eat a bit more fish” I ask “So you don’t feel bloated or have any pains?” she replies “No, I told you, I’m fit as a fiddle”. At this point I told her she was a lovely girl, she said “Thanks” & bunted her head to mine.
3.       How do you feel physically when running?
“I told you, I’m fast, I love to chase things” I see her sprinting after a bird or butterfly.
4.       What does your character feel like?
“Well, I’m not too over the top but I am loving – I just like to please” I see her rolling over & looking adoringly at someone. 
she does roll on her back when lay on the living room floor and bring her front legs up to her chest and gaze up at you)
5.       What do you enjoy doing?
“Running & chasing & also being quiet” I asked “What do you mean, you like to be quiet?” she says “I like quiet, peaceful time”
true
6.       How are you with other cats?
“I don’t mind them but I prefer to be on my own”
i’d say  this is accurate)
7.       How do you feel with:
“women” – “Oh yeah they’re lovely & gentle & stroke me” I see her rubbing against legs again.
“men” – “They’re ok, they’re not as gently though – they can be rough”
“children” – “They’re alright, I can take them or leave them” 
true
8.       Where do you like to be stroked/scratched?
She shows me along the spine & in the ear – it makes her head lean in & she smiles.
she does like her ears to be stroked on the inside
9.       I repeated your name to get her reaction
I see her purring & rubbing against your legs, she’s blissfully happy!
10.   Is there any feeling you’d like to communicate to your human?
“Love, love, luuurrrve” I ask (stupidly) “Anything else?” & she replies “What’s more important than love?” – She’s a wise one!
11.   Is there anything I can help you with though this communication?
“Just to pass on my love to Sarah” I reply “Of course I will Tabby, she’ll be overjoyed” & she replies “Oh I do hope so!”
12.   Tell me something only you & your human know
“We like to sit on the sofa together” I ask “Anything else?” she replies “We just snuggle up & enjoy each others company”
True
13.   Is there any way I can help through this communication?
“I don’t think so but it’s been nice chatting”.
14.   Do you like your new home?
“Oh yes, it’s much better & cosier & safer!” I tell her that’ll make you Sarah happy & she’s smiling at me. She loves to please you!
Technique 3

In the words of Tabby:
Physically I feel really well, I’m fit & active, life’s great. I’m quite springy!
When I run I physically feel on top of the World, I’m almost flying I’m that quick!
After eating I physically feel full and content – I could squeeze in some more though! Oh I love my food!
Emotionally I feel content & my character is gentle, loving and warm – I’m not temperamental like some!!
When I’m with other cats I feel ok I guess, they don’t bother me. I keep myself to myself mostly.
When I’m around men I feel protected but not cuddly – they’re strong & can look after me.
When I’m around women I feel happy & loved & warm & cosy – they’re lovely & kind.
When I’m around children I feel ok but not that relaxed.
When I’m around Sarah it makes me feel on top of the World, she’s like a fairy – she’s radiant & I just lap it up! I love her so much.
You can help me with this communication to let mankind know we have a voice! We’re not dumb – we feel things! More than they realise! You’ll do it I’m sure (no pressure then Tabby!! They tend to leave the big comments to the end) :o)
In my new home I feel protected – it’s a happy place & it radiates sunshine. Tell Sarah I’m happy.
I thanked Tabby & said I’d chat to her anytime in the future if she’d like to, she said “Oh yes anytime”.

No comments:

Post a Comment