Wednesday 7 July 2010

Mrs Snookums' tail


Mrs Snookums is the first communication I've done with the pets owner sat with me whilst I communicated using a photo. A big step forward for me - thank you Wookums for your clear and concise communication!

Owners feedback in red


Wookums came in & brushed against my legs then sat looking at me as if to say “Come on… lets’ start”! He’s very confident.

I get an image of him sleeping stretched right out & when he gets up from sleeping he has a good old stretch. Overall he’s healthy and has no aches or pains.
He stretches his whole body out when he sleeps, and when he gets ups he arches his back up and stretches his legs.

Talking about Leah he says she’s very gentle with him and he’s not scared of anyone. Men, women; he’s confident around everyone and happy.
Yes, he goes up to anyone looking for a cuddle or a fuss

One of his favourite things is biscuits! He doesn’t really like toys as he seems to be able to amuse himself outside.
Yeah! He loves his bag of biscuits. We bought him toy mice and a scratching post but he never bothers with them – he likes to scratch on the decking.

He didn’t like where he was living before so decided to move in with Leah’s family. He wasn’t ill treated, just wanted to move on! He knows he’s spoilt and so I get the feeling he won’t move on from the home he has with Leah’s family. He’s very easy going!
That’s nice to know

I ask him to show me or tell me some things so I can validate with Leah that I’m communicating with him. He shows me an image of him sitting in front of the TV watching it. He also shows me sat waiting for someone to open the door for him & looking up as if to say “Well come on, open it for me then!” He also showed me running upstairs so I got the impression it was his favourite part of the house.
He does watch the TV, and he doesn’t have a cat flap so we have to open the door for him, and you’re spot on with the look he gives! He always tries to go upstairs to sleep on the beds if he can get away with it; he quite often sleeps on the upstairs landing if he can’t get into a bedroom.

When he wanders off he doesn’t go far, he just has people/ houses he visits every now and again, as if he’s visiting friends. I get the impression he knows he’s got it good so can’t see him leaving to live with anyone else permanently.
That’s good; I worry when he disappears for a few days!

What a lovely cat with a lovely strong energy, I really enjoyed communicating with him and he made me smile with some of the images he showed me. Thank you Wookums!

No comments:

Post a Comment