Monday 5 July 2010

Rosie's tail


Rosie came into the room & when I asked her if I could communicate she came over to me & rubbed around my legs – I took that as a yes!
Yes, she can be a bit of a weaver around the legs!

When I asked her how she feels physically she shakes her back left leg. She says it feels a bit creaky and achy. She wants me to tell you that Glucosamine will help. Other than that she tells me she’s quite active for her age.
Quite right, she is very active for her age and yes I have sometimes seen her shaking a leg. She doesn't appear achy but possibly she is and I will take that on board.

When she gets up from sleeping she feels alright, apart from the aching at the back.
Rosie finds the most incredible places to sleep (I will try and send you a pic of one of her 'odd' places sometime!) so I am not surprised if she is achy on waking!

She likes her food but can be a fussy eater. She tells me her favourite food is fish.
True, she is very fussy. She always tells me she is starving and wants it all - but when you give her food, she will taste, sniff and walk away protesting loudly! Yes, she loves fish!!

When I asked her what she finds fun she told me that she likes to chase after flies when they’re low to the ground – they keep her entertained! She also likes to climb things.
Funnily enough, where we live, we have a period of about one month when some sort of bee/fly comes out of the ground, dries out its wings and flies around very close to the ground in circles. Rosie is fascinated with them! She is more interested in getting into funny places than climbing I think.

I asked her how she feels about Tess & she tells me she’s a lovely dog. She does tend to like to be the only cat rather than being amongst other cats though.
You are quite right. When Tess joined our 'flock' Rosie took to her immediately. However, you are right, she thinks she is top cat and likes to think she ishould be the only cat

She tells me that you Tessa are so lovely, calm & loyal. She says that you love all of them & they love you in return. She wants me to tell you that you’re good at this too. I am to tell you to believe what you’re hearing when you’re communicating! Rosie asked me to help you – I’ll help in any way I can!

She describes herself as loyal & loving, she can be a loner but does need everyone – be it on her terms sometimes. She tells me she can be scatty & does like to play when the mood takes her. She loves life!
Oh how lovely! I am so pleased that she feels that about me - I hope she is right as that is probably how I & others would describe myself, but I thank you for helping me as well.... Rosie herself IS a loyal and loving cat but you are so right, everything is always on HER terms. She thinks she is a dog - she is a loner - but she loves people around her and as soon as she hears the car come down the track, she is out there to greet us. She does love life!

I asked her to tell me something only you & her know & this is what she told me:

She tends to scratch at things, it drives everyone mad but she loves it! She likes the chunky wooden table leg of the kitchen table the most. She also tells me she has a spotty bed & she loves fir trees (to climb).
Not sure about the spotty bed but yes, we do have an old pine kitchen table and although I am not aware of her scratching it, she probably does when I am not about! It is so old that I wouldn't lnow anyway. Yes, we have fir trees in our garden and she does go up them!!

At the end of the communication I say good-bye & I give her my love & a kiss to the head (as I do with my cats). She reciprocates by nudging her head into me. What a lovely energy she has!
You are right, she has a lovely energy although she is a real madam when she wants to be!

Thanks for this Gem - a very good communicatin I think - you have certainly got the measure of Rosie through your communication. - Well done!

No comments:

Post a Comment