Wednesday 1 August 2012

Client testimonial - Becky, Pepper & Sammy

Pepper

Sammy
Becky asked me to communicate with her two cats Pepper & Sammy.

Here's Becky's testimonial following the communication with the two of them

Gemma was amazing, so in tune with my cats Pepper & Sammy, I feel like I have a deep connection and understanding with them now. I would recommend to anyone who has pets, it’s a little odd granted but you will be blown away with how spot on she is.

Becky

This consultation was carried out over Skype, using the above photos to communicate with Pepper & Sammy. You don't have to have a problem to book a consultation with me, you can ask or tell your pet anything during a consultation... it's like a conversation between you & your pet with me acting as interpreter/ translator.

To book a consultation for you & your beloved pet click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment