Sunday 12 August 2012

Client testimonial - Viv & Sophie

Sophie
Viv asked me to communicate with her cat Sophie after having a few problems with fear and anxiety when left with a relative over night.

Here's Viv's testimonial following the communication.


I really enjoyed the consultation with Gemma. She was professional, accurate, encouraging and very obviously a natural communicator! I felt so at ease throughout the whole session. Her intuition was spot on that at times I was blown away. She totally got what Sophie is like and helped me understand how to look at things in another way. It really helped my relationship with my beautiful puss and I will never hesitate to ask Gemma for help if we need it again in the future. Just brilliant.

Viv

The consultation with Sophie was carried out over the phone using the above photo of Sophie to communicate with her.

To book a consultation for you & your beloved pet click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment