Wednesday 1 August 2012

Client testimonial - Katie & Josh

Josh
Katie asked me to communicate with her dog Josh who had passed away many years ago. She was very close to him & still missed him. She wanted to make sure he was ok wherever her was.

Here's Katie's testimonial following the communication with Josh:

Gemma communicated with my German Shepherd Josh who passed over many years ago. Through her communication I was reassured that my big, handsome boy was very happy sharing his life with us and I was moved to hear that his spirit is still with us.

I can't thank Gemma enough for this meaningful reading and bringing the memory of Josh’s love and light back into my life after all these years. Josh was such a huge part of my life; his death a huge loss. To be reunited with his spirit like this through the communication was simply wonderful. Thank you Gemma.

Katie

This consultation was carried out face to face, using the above photo to communicate with Josh. You don't have to have a problem to book a consultation with me, you can ask or tell your pet anything during a consultation... it's like a conversation between you & your pet with me acting as interpreter/ translator.

To book a consultation for you & your beloved pet click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment