Monday 25 October 2010

Animal Communication Practitioners Course - Part 1 of 2


What a weekend! The first part of the ACT2 course was at Old Thorns Manor Hotel, Liphook, Hampshire this weekend & I got back last night at about 9pm - exhausted but still buzzing!

There were a large group of us & we all got on so well, I know we all shared Animal Communication (which isn't a very common thing) but we were all really down to earth too so we had a lot of laughs.

The venue & food was lovely & so were James & Shelley who lead the course. We packed a lot of information into the weekend so heads were hurting but on day 2 we got to put it all into practise & communicated with each others pets. I was fortunate enough to communicate with James & Shelley's cat Jack & Miranda's horse Bird - they both had such lovely characters and a lot to say. The experiences solidified for me that this is my vocation in life. I was really excited when Shelly quietly said to me "You're really good at this" :o)

I now have 1 month to carry out my case studies & just need 3 more, I'd like to do more if they come my way. I've also got a clearer view on how I'm going to market Pets Tails & am looking forward to putting that into action.

Along with this huge step in my life we might be exchanging contracts on our house this week & moving 3 weeks after! Don't like to do things by halves do I. I'm hoping the house we rent will be peaceful and tranquil - giving me the best environment to work in.

Anyway - must go & do boring work but I'll be keeping you updated on my case studies & moving house!

Bye for now x

No comments:

Post a Comment