Monday 1 November 2010

Case Studies - half way!

Hi,

I just wanted to let everyone know that I'm half way through my case studies & am learning so much from the animals & their owners. I will be updating the Blog with the communications with feedback from the 'humans' shortly, I was meant to do this on the weekend but I ran out of time.

Every spare minute I have at the moment is either spent doing case studies or trying to find a house. I'm very much looking forward to finding a new home to live & work in. I've never looked at a house before with the thought of working in it, it seems more important than ever to find somewhere that's peaceful and has the right energy to carry out this amazing work.

Keep checking the Blog for the case studies (I promise I'll get round to them soon)!

Gem x

No comments:

Post a Comment