Saturday 28 July 2012

Client testimonial - Lynn & Tasha

Tasha
Lynn started following me on Twitter & got in touch to ask if I could communicate with her gorgeous girl Tasha.

Lynn adopted Tasha when she was 8 & Tasha came with lots of fears and anxieties due to previous treatment. Lynn wanted to be able to make her totally happy and trusting of her & her husband and other humans but she didn't know how to. Lynn didn't want to change her, she just wanted her to be as happy as she could be with them, and wanted to know if there was anything they could do.

Here's Lynn's testimonial following one Skype consultation:

I am so glad I came across your details.  I was slightly unsure about the whole animal communication thing, as I’ve never been involved in anything like this before – but I was also determined to explore every avenue possible to make and keep Tasha as happy as I could. That’s why I’m so delighted with how the consultation with you went. I have followed some suggestions you made and she is definitely more relaxed and confident.  From her point of view I’m convinced she knows how much I wanted to help her and that we now have a kind of secret pact between us. She’s a very happy little dog and I’m so grateful to you for your help and advice.

Lynn

This consultation was carried out over Skype, I communicated with Tasha using the photo above. You don't have to have a problem to book a consultation with me, you can ask or tell your pet anything during a consultation... it's like a conversation between you & your pet with me acting as interpreter/ translator.

To book a consultation for you & your beloved pet click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment