Sunday 29 July 2012

Client testimonial - Max & Annie

Max
Annie asked me to communicate with her Mum's dog Max as her parents had recently moved house and they wanted to make sure Max was happy in his new home.

Here's Annie's testimonial following the phone consultation:

Max lives with my Mum so before doing the communication I checked my Mum was happy with me doing it which she was, although I didn’t let on when I would be speaking with Gemma. Gemma told me that Max was telepathically giving her a virtual tour of his new home, so she was able to describe my parent’s place to a T. When I called my Mum after the communication and explained I had just spoken with Gemma her response was this: “Oh well that explains why Max has been driving me mad all evening. He was in and out of the garden, in the bedroom, in his bed then behind the sofa. He was acting like he was giving someone a tour of the place!” “He also kept running to the door like he does when there is someone there or hears a car.” … We were amazed to say the least! It was also nice to hear he was happy in his new home.

Annie


This consultation was carried out over the phone, I used the photo of Max above to communicate with him telepathically. You don't have to have a problem to book a consultation with me, you can ask or tell your pet anything during a consultation... it's like a conversation between you & your pet with me acting as interpreter/ translator.

To book a consultation for you & your beloved pet click here.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment