Sunday 29 July 2012

Client testimonial - Sarah & Tabby

Tabby
Sarah asked me to communicate with her cat Tabby as they'd recently moved house and Sarah wanted to make sure Tabby was happy in her new home.

Here's Sarah's testimonial following the consultation that took place over the phone:

I was wondering how my cat Tabby was feeling since moving into our new home so I contacted Gemma. I wasn't disappointed, she gave me answers and thoughts from Tabby that no one else could know and I was really reassured to find out how Tabby was feeling, it was great knowing she was happy. Thanks to Gemma I know Tabby is happy and secure in her new surroundings. Thank you Gemma and Pets Tails.

Sarah

This consultation was carried out over the phone, using the above photo to communicate with Tabby. You don't have to have a problem to book a consultation with me, you can ask or tell your pet anything during a consultation... it's like a conversation between you & your pet with me acting as interpreter/ translator.

To book a consultation for you & your beloved pet click here. 

No comments:

Post a Comment