Tuesday 16 November 2010

Case Studies 10 & 11 - Mo, Sprite & Cider

Cider (cat) & Sprite (pony)
The communication (Sprite):

Sprite came through as a gentle loving soul with a beautiful nature & temperament. He realises that at 38 years old he's nowhere near the animal he once was but doesn't dwell on this. What was interesting was Sprite made me aware that he's quite concious not to tred on Mo's toes, when Mo confirmed his eye sight is not what is once was it made sense - he was trying to tred carefully. He has so much love for Mo & shows a lot of love towards her. Out of the two Sprite wanted to communicate first and Cider agreed.
Sprite communicated that he loves Reiki from Mo & Jen. With love, attention & Mo he couldn't be happier! He made it clear Mo is his best friend & as she sees him as her best friend they're a match made in heaven!

Mo's feedback (Sprite):

The description was spot on and she explained his personality and little ways perfectly. Because of the things that were communicated from Sprite it made me feel a lot easier and I know now he really does understand how I feel about him and that there really is nothing more I can do to make his old life easier.
Gemma was very professional, and I felt quite emotional with this communication from Sprite, a lot different to how I felt with the other one with my cat Cider. I felt very at ease and relaxed.

The communication (Cider):

Cider came through is very genuine but mixed up & confused. She realises that she needs some help. There was a calmness about her but also a definite emotional blockage. She felt very anxious to me. Cider has problems going to the toilet on Mo's bed & on the carpet, I feel she does this because she feels safe in this place & is afraid to leave it to go to the toilet. I felt the word vulnerable come to me a lot. She doesn't like to go downstairs because of the other cats, she's afraid of walking past them, quite like the worry you might have as a child walking through a playground of other kids you don't know. I felt Cider would benefit from Mo sitting with her, being present & imagining the way she'd like Cider to be. I saw a glimpse of the real Cider but feel we have some more work to do to chisel away at Cider's barriers.

Mo's feedback (Cider):


Gemma described Cider very well and I think she ' felt ' Cider's problems and how she feels about them. Although Cider was at times not communicating very well and unable to communicate certain answers I wanted, we did reach a milestone and I felt with further communications we could progress a lot more and I do realise and understand the help I can personally give to Cider. She has a complicated problem and as yet does not feel able to communicate fully about her issues. Gemma’s human to human communication was excellent !!! Prior to the communication I was feeling a little nervous and apprehensive but I felt totally relaxed and was able to understand the idea of communicating easily as it was explained perfectly, very professional.


No comments:

Post a Comment