Tuesday 9 November 2010

Case Study 4 - Jill & Percy

The communication:

Jill has tried all sorts of holistic treatments with Percy & he's so sensitive, she wanted to know if homeopothy was the right thing for him. My first feeling of Percy was that he was a deep being & had a big heart, he also made it clear that he was deeply rooted - spiritually. Physically I picked up on his heart murmur. To ensure I was communicating with Percy I asked for information that only he & Jill would know, he made me aware of this loud purr, walking around in circles sometimes & how he licks the condensation off the window, as he prefers this to drinking from a bowl - Jill informed me she'd never seen him drink & so was concerned about his water intake - it seems he has this in hand!
Percy had a LOT to say! Throughout the communication he seemd to become more relaxed, I used a technique to pick up his emotional blockages and release them - Jill saw a change in him with each release, getting calmer & softer. Jill confirmed he was purring & it was the happiest she'd seen him - this was a good sign!
Jill was concerned about the loud noise he made at night, it turns out this is the onset of dementia & he just wanted Jill to be with him to make him feel secure.
Percy is one of the many pets who has said how we over complicate everything - like most he just wanted his owner to sit quietly with him in a present state & he would benefit from this a huge deal.
From the communcation it was also clear that he missed his previous owner & so Jill & his last owner will try communicating as we did, Percy was clear he'd enjoy this very much.

Percy is one of the animals I've communicated with that I will never forget. I'm so glad he's found peace in himself & that the communication benefitted him & Jill.

Jill's feedback:

Percy's behaviour since the communication is transformed - you have reached him in a way nobody else has (and believe me, we have tried over the years!).

My husband said it's like living with a normal cat (for the first time ever with Percy), and we're both enjoying his new-found way of being.  He is relaxed, happy living in his own skin, happy to be with us but no longer constantly demanding attention and shouting at us.  He has stopped pacing around and being hyperactive and he's stopped vying for attention with our other cat and making his life difficult with his constant jealous behaviour and territorial tactics. He's also stopped crying in the middle of the night.

On Saturday when I got up he was still in his bed.  He rolled over, stretched out a paw to greet me, and licked me. Previous behaviour would have been to jump out of his bed, yell at me for food, trip me up constantly until it appeared, then ignore me pointedly until he wanted more attention.  On Saturday he got up very slowly, asked for a cuddle, ate some breakfast, then after I had eaten (and previously he would have nagged me throughout my meal), asked to sit on me.  He sat on me in a state of total relaxation for about fifteen minutes - no pummelling, no moving around constantly, no tension - and we just enjoyed the time together.

I can't tell you what a joy it is to have the real Percy living with us, and how much stress has gone from our lives now his behaviour has changed.  He has undoubtedly been the most difficult cat to live with in terms of his behaviour, but we have always known that underneath it all was a lovely being, so it's good to see him happy and live with him now after all this time.  Thank you so much.

Feedback from Jen (Jen gives Reiki to another cat in the household & recommended me to Jill):


I saw Jill and Percival today and the change in Percy was amazing (that is a word you will soon get blasé about I'm sure).  His facial features changed in the way he no longer looks a grumpy old cat, he wasn't his normal demanding self and he came to me and sat on my lap and would have gone to sleep there if I let him.   Now I went to give Snowy a Reiki treatment and Percy knows that, having refused it himself, so Percy normally avoids me like the plague!


Well done you.  It must have been nice to work with an animal that did actually need help.

No comments:

Post a Comment