Saturday 13 November 2010

Exciting 'Zoo' News!

Hi everyone,

Wow this really is an exciting time! Not only am I completing the 2nd half of my course next weekend, going on radio to talk about animal communication in a couple of weeks but I have a zoo interested in working with me on a case study!

My wonderful brother Simon emailed a whole load of Zoo's & Animal Sanctuaries about me & the Zoo Department of Chessington World of Adventures got back to him - they're interested in taking part!

This is a massive step forward for me & animals, just think of the good this will do for animals in captivity. How we can learn from them and help improve their lives. Animals have so much to teach us - I've seen that in Domestic animals but wild animals in captivity is a whole new level of understanding and learning!

To say I'm excited is an understatement. To communicate with a Lion, a Gorilla, a Tiger etc..... would be absoloutely extraordinary!

I've emailed the Head of Animal Training so when I know more I'll update my Blog.

A very excited Gemma x

No comments:

Post a Comment