Tuesday 9 November 2010

Case Study 7 - Leah & Max (in Spirit)

The communication:

Max passed away 2 years ago & Leah wanted to know how he was & that he didn't suffer. Max came through as a gentle, caring, loving boy. The baby of the family & a Mummy's boy as he put it. He told me that he was loving & fun & they shared a lot. He made me aware that it was his heart that failed which Leah confirmed, but to let her know that his Spirit had left his body before he was able to feel pain. He showed me that he used to sit by someone's legs (Leah said this was her Dad), Max let me know that he still does this, he also sees their cat & likes him very much. He's still very much around. He showed me how he used to snuggle his head into peoples laps & would bark & run around in circles when he was excited.
It was lovely to communicate with such a soft & loving boy.

Leah's feedback:

Gemma correctly described several of Max's traits and his personality, and in particular the way he passed away. This was incredibly helpful and moving, Gemma let me know that Max was happy, and still around in Spirit and this helped me to accept his passing. It was good to hear that he is still around the house, and I was happy to hear that he didn't go through any pain when he died. Gemma was comforting and reassuring throughout the communication.

No comments:

Post a Comment